- Soak shaving brush in warm water for 1 minute (never use hot water)
- Gently squeeze out water, but the brush should be damp
- Load shaving brush with shaving soap for 30 seconds
- Build up the lather in a bowl or mug for best results (not required)
- Apply lather in a circular motion without pressure and let the shaving brush do all the work
- Take your time applying to ensure the shaving brush and lather lifts and softens hair while coating skin evenly for a clean, irritation free shave
- Thoroughly rinse the shaving brush and lightly squeeze out excess water
- Shake brush dry and inspect for cleanliness
- Repeat rinsing the brush hair as necessary
- Weekly wash brush hair with shampoo to prevent scum buildup
I recently bought one of these badger brushes and I am very happy with it!
Not only does it look great, it builds up a fantastic lather. This brush (first use) does not have the “wet dog” smell I’ve had with a different brush I bought many years ago.
The handle feels solid and is very comfortable to grip. This excellent brush will be used by me for many years to come.
I will be buying these as gifts for friends in the future!
Vegan good quality rated soaps + animal murder brush = hypocrisy and less sales speaking volumes .
You're absolutely right about the hypocrisy, Derek. Unfortunately, we made a business decision based on market demand before committing to cruelty-free living. We will be replacing this SKU with synthetic brush as soon as we are able. As a small business, we cannot make this transition quickly. We apologize for this mismanagement and promise this will not happen again.
Very impressed by this product.. have used countless Italian. Shaving soaps and expensive Omega brushes learned how to shave from my Father and list have been shaving this way my whole life .. great product.