- Soak shaving brush in warm water for 1 minute (never use hot water)
- Gently squeeze out water, but the brush should be damp
- Load shaving brush with shaving soap for 30 seconds
- Build up the lather in a bowl or mug for best results (not required)
- Apply lather in a circular motion without pressure and let the shaving brush do all the work
- Take your time applying to ensure the shaving brush and lather lifts and softens hair while coating skin evenly for a clean, irritation free shave
- Thoroughly rinse the shaving brush and lightly squeeze out excess water
- Shake brush dry and inspect for cleanliness
- Repeat rinsing the brush hair as necessary
- Weekly wash brush hair with shampoo to prevent scum buildup
Vegan good quality rated soaps + animal murder brush = hypocrisy and less sales speaking volumes .
You're absolutely right about the hypocrisy, Derek. Unfortunately, we made a business decision based on market demand before committing to cruelty-free living. We will be replacing this SKU with synthetic brush as soon as we are able. As a small business, we cannot make this transition quickly. We apologize for this mismanagement and promise this will not happen again.